Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Am Too Blessed To Be Stressed




I'm Too Blessed To Be Stressed,
Too Anointed To Be Disappointed


I have a God who is almighty; who is sovereign and supreme;
I have a God who loves me, and I am on His team.

He is all wise and powerful; Jesus is His Name;
Though everything else is changeable, My God remains the same.

I refuse to be defeated! My eyes are on my GOD!
He has promised to be with me, as through this life I trod.

I am looking past my circumstances, to Heaven's throne above.
My prayers have reached the heart of God. I am resting in His Love.

I give thanks to Him in everything. My eyes are on His face.
The battle is His; the victory is mine; He will help me win the race!

I repeat, "I AM TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!"

Quoted-Author unknown.



Share





No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

My Blog List

Twitter