Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I WISH YOUR GLORY WOULD NEVER DEPART FROM ME





I WISH YOUR GLORY WOULD NEVER DEPART FROM ME    


From the inspiration of Ezekiel  (10) 
 
You are not in need for my little heart.
Heaven and earth are full of Your glory!
I wish Your glory would not depart from me.
You, whom all the heavenliness glorify!

I confess to You with my tears and the sighs of my heart!
By my sins and transgressions, I drive Your glory away from myself.
I grieve Your Holy Spirit that dwells in me.
Yet You do not wish Your glory to depart from my heart!

You are in no need for proclaiming Your glory in me;
Yet Your amazing love wishes to proclaim it in me!
To be glorified in me!
And to make me worthy of the fellowship of Your eternal glory!


Fr. Tadros Malaty
From the Inspiration of The Book of Ezekiel



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

My Blog List

Twitter