Thursday, February 6, 2014

YOUR COMMANDMENT TO EVERY SOUL





 O Israel, your prophets are like 
foxes in the deserts.
Ezekiel 13:4
  

From the inspiration of Ezekiel  (13)


You, as a Priest, present Your commandment to me.
And You are also presenting it to the people!
My soul is very precious in Your sight,
Whether I am a master or a slave,
An elder, young or child,
A man or a woman!
Your love is amazing for every human soul, O Lord!


You warn me against false prophets and the deceptive prophetesses.
And at the same time, You ask them to repent and to return to You!
You hate deception;
Yet You seek the souls of those who deceive!
You hate heresies;
Yet You yearn for the repentance of the heretics!
You are amazing, O Savior of the world! 





Grant me not to fall into the deception of smooth words.
Not to lean on the pillows of the false teachers,
And not to trust in the sweetness of their tongues, full of poison!

Keep me, lest my thoughts, words, or works deceive me!
As I shall give account of every vain thought,
And of every barren word,
And of every useless work!


Fr. Tadros Malaty
From the Inspiration of The Book of Ezekiel


  Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

My Blog List

Twitter