skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Psalm 13
How Long, O Lord?To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David.1 How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever?How long will you hide your face from me?2 How long must I take counsel in my souland have sorrow in my heart all the day?How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?3 Consider and answer me, O Lord my God;light up my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death,4 lest my enemy say, "I have prevailed over him,"lest my foes rejoice because I am shaken.5 But I have trusted in your steadfast love;my heart shall rejoice in your salvation.6 I will sing to the Lord,because he has dealt bountifully with me.

My Blog List
-
基督教殉道者與科普特歷
-
科普特人在基督誕生和公曆開始之前的數千年就採用了古埃及曆法作為他們的科普特曆。科普特歷始於西元1年(科普特歷),相當於西元284年,正值戴克里先皇帝統治時期,這段時期被認為是基督教迫害最嚴重的時期之一。它也被稱為科普特歷或基督教殉道者歷。
+++++
教宗謝努達三世在納伊魯卡節(2007年)的講道可概...
1 week ago
-
احد الابن الضال - القمص تادرس يعقوب ملطي
-
* الفصل 15*
*لوقا 15 : 11 - 32 *
*وقال : إنسان كان له ابنان *
*فقال أصغرهما لأبيه : يا أبي أعطني القسم الذي يصيبني من المال . فقسم لهما
معيشته *
*وب...
10 years ago
-
Restoration of The Son
-
The father initiates the restoration of the son by running to the son,
falling on his neck, and giving him the kiss of reconciliation.
Jesus' descrip...
10 years ago
-
من معجزات القديس البابا كيرلس
-
*صدق ولابد ان تصدق - كما رواها ابونا / يؤانس كمال *
*سيدة صعيدية جالها ورم خبيث فى صدرها اليمين ، فبدات تبكى بحرقة وتقول يا
بابا كيرلس اشفع فيا ، طلبة ...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment