Sunday, August 26, 2012

LET ME ABIDE IN YOU, WHO CHASTENS COMPASSIONATELY




LET ME ABIDE IN YOU, WHO CHASTENS
COMPASSIONATELY


From the inspiration of Ezekiel (5)


Let me abide in You, who chastens compassionately!
You allowed if for Your prophet Ezekiel to shave all the hair of his head.
To proclaim his great grief for the corruption of his people - as dead.
And to threaten Your people,
That You would likewise, remove them away from You,
To reject their priesthood that was defiled;
To confirm them in that they are living as shaven-head captive slaves.  

Chasten me O Lord; but do not deliver me to someone else!
You who chastens compassionately!

You have chastened me in secret;
And I did not forsake my abominations.
And here you are exposing me among my people.
And even among the nations…..
Let it be; but do not deprive me of Your salvation!
Because You are whom chastens compassionately!


Fr. Tadros Malaty
From the Inspiration of The Book of Ezekiel


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

My Blog List

Twitter