Thursday, November 7, 2013

I WISH YOUR GLORY WOULD NOT DEPART FROM MY CITY






I WISH YOUR GLORY
WOULD NOT DEPART FROM MY CITY 


From the inspiration of Ezekiel  (11)

In the old days, Your glory departed from the Temple, then from Jerusalem. Likewise, as sin infiltrates into my life, My soul and my flesh lose Your glory!
Have compassion on me…. I wish Your glory does not depart from me!

After Your glory departed from the Temple and the city,
You were waiting for just one soul to come back to You. As you yearn to sanctify all by You! Your love fills me with hope,
I sinned and caused Your Holy Spirit to grieve; Your glory departed from my inner Jerusalem. Yet there remains Your true promise: 'I shall be a sanctuary for you!'

Your promise is amazing: 'I shall make in them a new spirit!'
Let Your Spirit work in me; Let Him renew my spirit and all my being! Take the stony heart away from me, And give me a holy heart of flesh! You promised to set from stones, children for Abraham. Here I am in Your hands; set from me a holy child!

Fr. Tadros Malaty
From the Inspiration of The Book of Ezekiel


 
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

My Blog List

Twitter