skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I WISH YOUR GLORY WOULD NEVER DEPART FROM ME
I WISH YOUR GLORY WOULD NEVER DEPART FROM ME
From the inspiration of Ezekiel (10)
You are not in need for my little heart.
Heaven and earth are full of Your glory!
I wish Your glory would not depart from me.
You, whom all the heavenliness glorify!
I confess to You with my tears and the sighs of my heart!
By my sins and transgressions, I drive Your glory away from myself.
I grieve Your Holy Spirit that dwells in me.
Yet You do not wish Your glory to depart from my heart!
You are in no need for proclaiming Your glory in me;
Yet Your amazing love wishes to proclaim it in me!
To be glorified in me!
And to make me worthy of the fellowship of Your eternal glory!
Fr. Tadros Malaty
From the Inspiration of The Book of Ezekiel
My Blog List
-
基督教殉道者與科普特歷
-
科普特人在基督誕生和公曆開始之前的數千年就採用了古埃及曆法作為他們的科普特曆。科普特歷始於西元1年(科普特歷),相當於西元284年,正值戴克里先皇帝統治時期,這段時期被認為是基督教迫害最嚴重的時期之一。它也被稱為科普特歷或基督教殉道者歷。
+++++
教宗謝努達三世在納伊魯卡節(2007年)的講道可概...
1 week ago
-
احد الابن الضال - القمص تادرس يعقوب ملطي
-
* الفصل 15*
*لوقا 15 : 11 - 32 *
*وقال : إنسان كان له ابنان *
*فقال أصغرهما لأبيه : يا أبي أعطني القسم الذي يصيبني من المال . فقسم لهما
معيشته *
*وب...
10 years ago
-
Restoration of The Son
-
The father initiates the restoration of the son by running to the son,
falling on his neck, and giving him the kiss of reconciliation.
Jesus' descrip...
10 years ago
-
من معجزات القديس البابا كيرلس
-
*صدق ولابد ان تصدق - كما رواها ابونا / يؤانس كمال *
*سيدة صعيدية جالها ورم خبيث فى صدرها اليمين ، فبدات تبكى بحرقة وتقول يا
بابا كيرلس اشفع فيا ، طلبة ...
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment