Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Enlighten My Eyes So I May See You, The Almighty One!




From the Inspiration of the Book of Daniel

Enlighten My Eyes So I May See You,
The Almighty One!


During this temporary captivity, let me see You, O the Almighty!
I see You holding all history in the in the palm of Your hand,
so I may trust You, O my Refuge!

May great kingdoms arise, and may giants appear,
but You alone are the King of kings and the Lord of lords.
Your kingdom is eternal,
which challenges all the evil powers,
and destroys the antichrist and his followers!
You come to me on the clouds to carry me with You,
O the secret of my glory!

May You draw all my depths amidst all the events,
so I may see You controlling the whole world.
I see You preparing a place for me in Your Fatherly bosom.

May You raise me from the captivity to the freedom of glory of
the children of God!
Yours is the thanksgiving, the praise,
O the source of my joy! 


Fr. Tadros Malaty
From the Inspiration of the Book of Daniel 



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

My Blog List

Twitter