Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's Me LORD! - Contemplation With the Lord from the inspiration of psalm 119




It's Me LORD!
       
        Contemplation With the Lord from the inspiration of psalm 119
________
Help me!
        All your commands are trustworthy; help me, for I am being persecuted without cause.
        (Ps 119:86)  

     
Save me!
        Save me, for I am yours; I have sought out your precepts.
        (Ps 119:94)  
      
Revive me!
        I have suffered much; preserve my life, LORD, according to your word.
        (Ps 119:107)
       
Uphold me!
        Sustain me, my God, according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed.
        (Ps 119:116)
       
Look upon me!
        Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name.
        (Ps 119:132)

Hear me!
        I call with all my heart; answer me, LORD, and I will obey your decrees.
        (Ps 119:145)
        
Deliver me!
        Look on my suffering and deliver me, for I have not forgotten your law.       
        (Ps 119:153)

 
       
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

My Blog List

Twitter