Friday, January 27, 2012

May You Make Me Enter Into My House!


From the Inspiration of Daniel (2)


May You Make Me Enter Into My House!

The king and his advisers were worried about the forgotten dream.
But Daniel did not shake because he was unjustly exposed to death!
Grant me to enter with Daniel to my house,
to enter into my inner Jerusalem,
to meet You, O King of heavens with Your angels and Saints.

May You carry me to Your eternal chambers,
reveal to me Your surpassing mysteries,
grant me Your knowledge,
and transform my life into a joyful praise!

Instead of worrying, all my inner being is shaken of joy.
I see that all the kingdoms of the world are like a metal image,
which is crushed.

You are the Cornerstone who crushed evil and brings all the holy 
ones to You!
You declare Your abundant love to all the earth!       
May You crush any strange image in me
and create Your joyful kingdom inside me! 


Fr. Tadros Malaty
From the Inspiration of the Book of Daniel     




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

My Blog List

Twitter